Is it possible to have different survey start and expiry dates for different personalized links? | XM Community
Skip to main content
Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to have a tiered approach to survey access so that different groups of survey respondents have different times they can access the same survey.

For example, if I have 3 groups (Groups A, B, and C), I want Group A to have access (via their personalized link) to the survey starting on Feb 1, Group B on Feb 2, and Group C on Feb 3.

Is this possible through personalized links and/or in their embedded data fields?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi @sportsguy,

Different start date:

1. You will need to pass a date(start) in the contact list along with contact in the survey.

2. In the first page of the survey, you can write a JS code to compare the current date and the start date passed in with contact of the survey.

3. If the current date is less than the start date we can hide the next button.;

4. If current date is greater than or equal to the start date of the contact show the next button.

so respondent can take the survey.

Process for different expiry dates:

1. If you have contacts of each group in different mailing lists great. Skip to step number 3.

2. If you have them in the same contact list create a sample for each group.

3. Now we can go to the distributions tab of that survey. In distributions select Personal links.

4. In Personal Link select the first group's mailing list or sample and set its expiry date.

5. Similarly, repeat the last step for the Second & third groups.

Leave a Reply