Partial Completions in Recorded Responses vs Responses in Progress | XM Community
Skip to main content

I have a survey out that currently has 123 Recorded Responses and 9 Responses in Progress. Out of the 123 Recorded Responses, 18 are responses that are incomplete (i.e. Partial Completions). My question is why are these 18 responses included in the Recorded Responses bucket instead of the Responses in Progress bucket? What is the criteria which determines which Partially Completed response falls in which bucket?
Here's what I've looked at to determine if there is a pattern -

• Last Activity

• Survey Start Date

• Last Question Answered

• Progress percentage

• Partial Completion Rule

None of this has given me any indication of a standard pattern. The Partial Completions seem to randomly fall into one bucket or the other. I have also gone over several articles in the community to look for a pattern and have not found any.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me figure this out. Thank you!
Recorded Responses.pngRepsonses in Progress.pngSurvey Options.png

Partial responses are thereponse of respondent who started the survey but did not complete the survey within 2 weeks from their last activity as set in picture. Hence the response gets auto recorded.
image.pngIf we observe the number of days between recorded and start date then it is of two weeks.

rondev thank you for making me open my eyes and really look at the picture I posted here 😀
This makes total sense and answers my question! Thank you again!

Leave a Reply