Storing the "Q_DL" embedded data field in the survey response | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello,

My survey is invite only. I distribute the survey using email. There is a Q_DL element which qualtrics automatically adds to the survey url. I want to store the Q_DL data as embedded data in my survey responses. I added the field as embedded data in my survey. However it does not record any data. I have no idea how to solve this. I need this because I want to somehow identify user later on using the element.
Any leads?

Thanks.

Hi kaur! Something doesn't sound right here - if you added Q_DL as embedded data, you should be able to see that information in the response! If you have not yet already, we'd recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they will be able to troubleshoot this for you! 😊

LaurenK I enabled "Anonymize response" from the survey options. Can this cause the behaviour I mentioned in my question?

Ah yes that would definitely do it! Anonymizing the responses makes it so there is no way for you to track a survey response back to the individual who answered it. If you have any additional questions, definitely reach out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to provide support!

Thanks!!

Leave a Reply