Text Entry Form - Duplicating same question | XM Community
Skip to main content
Hi all!

I need to gather details about closing times from our offices. Each of then can have up to 3 different times, due to different teams working there.

In order to do that I built a simple text entry from, where they can input they office code and then fill the 3 boxes, each one corresponding to a team.

However, the managers that will receive this survey can answer it for more than one office, so I´m trying to able then to add new forms.

It should just duplicate the initial form as many times it´s needed, but I did not found a way to do that.

One answer here in the forum suggests a solution, but I would need to use Matrix table instead and it´s not the most recommended question type.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards,

Ricardo Araki
You may want to consider using Loop and Merge, since your questions seem to be the same. You can set it up with an initial question asking the respondent how many offices they want to respond for.
Hi JenCX!

Thanks for your response to my question!

Yes, my questions are all the same.

I just researched about how to use Loop and Merge and it´s great!

However, using Loop and Merge, we need to answer it and submit, before fill the next form.

Is there a way to keep the previous one, so they can have review all the answers before submit?
Hmm. I could see you accomplishing this with a descriptive text question in your loop and merge block. You could add loop and merge display logic to only show it after the first loop, and then use piped text to show them their previous answers.

Leave a Reply