Timestamp on exported responses (pdf format) | XM Community
Skip to main content
We would like to export separate pdfs of selected responses. Because we need to select specific responses, we elected to use "Export PDF" under Actions. The pdf, however, does not display a title header or timestamp, only the questions w/responses. For this survey, each response is information contained in an application, so the timestamp would be important to include on the pdf. Can anyone provide more direction for this process?
For an individual survey response? Consider using embedded data.

!
Hi Kate. Thank you so much for your response. I added the embedded element with the timestamp. It worked for a new response, but it does not show on responses we've already collected. This is great going forward, but do you have an idea how we could include this on prior responses? Thanks again.
I think you're out of luck 😕 You're not going to be able to retroactively timestamp a survey response that has already been taken in embedded data.

I think you're stuck manually appending them from the "End Date" field on a spreadsheet.
I thought so, but was hoping for a secret remedy. The number of responses are a manageable amount, so editing the responses with the timestamp may be a a good idea. Thanks again 🙂

Leave a Reply