Which responses were generated via a survey reminder | XM Community
Solved

Which responses were generated via a survey reminder

• 12 September 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
We are wanting to know which customers completed the survey via the link in the reminder email as opposed to the initial survey invitation. I have exported a contact list but there doesn't appear to be data that tells me this information. Anyone know if this info is available? Thank you.
icon

Best answer by VirginiaM 12 September 2019, 13:59

View original

5 replies

Badge +2
Hi @Mike_Shaw3012,

I would suggest that you export the surveys via the Data & Analysis tab. Once it is exported, you will be able to see the column of Progress and Finished. If both Progress and Finished show 100 and TRUE, this means that the respondent has completed the survey. The information can be found here, (https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/data-and-analysis-module/data/download-data/understanding-your-dataset/).

Thank you.

Regards,
Simon
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Thanks for the response Simon. I don't think that will tell me whether the recipient accessed the survey via the original invitation, or via the survey reminder, which is the information I need. I want to know what impact that would have on our response rates if we were to turn off survey reminders.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
No you cant track , reminders are sent only to incompletes so i think after data collection you cant.
Userlevel 6
Badge +45
@Mike_Shaw3012 this approach does not guarantee 100% certainty, but you could base it on the date when they completed the survey. If they completed before the reminder then you know it was from the original invitation. If they complete it after the reminder then it's most likely because the reminder was sent out. You'd just need to know what date(s) the reminder(s) went out.
Userlevel 3
Badge +10

It seems that Qualtrics doesn't have a solution for this. If you check the distribution history , it doesn't show how many participants answered using the reminder email

Leave a Reply