Can we add action set login on intercept based on historical data? | XM Community
Solved

Can we add action set login on intercept based on historical data?

• 4 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
  • QPN Level 8 ●●●●●●●●
  • 546 replies

Hi Everyone,

I have created one intercept and capturing Ship to and plant information from google tag manager. I have a question, is it possible to stop intercept if Plant and ship to Name information will be repeated for same user.

E.g. User 1 has purchased some products and selected plant and ship to Name. We sent one top bar intercept to take the survey. Next time User 1 again purchase different product from same plant and ship to Name. Can we stop intercept appearance based on last purchase detail.

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 7 August 2023, 16:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Hello, this is just a follow up message. Please let me know if it is possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

@AmaraW Can you or any XM community admin team member can provide any expert suggestion here?

Badge +48

Thank you so much for reaching out 😃 As an XM Community Admin, I am an expert in all things community; unfortunately, I am not a product expert. For more information about the role of an Admin, check out this post!

If you haven’t already, we’d suggest reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle an issue like this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Thank you, @AmaraW 

Leave a Reply