Feedback embedded in template | XM Community
Question

Feedback embedded in template

• 13 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
Good afternoon! I wanted to ask you about a new project I'm working on. We want to be able to implement a survey on our benefits website, which allows users to rate each of the benefits we offer them. I attach an example of a similar case to illustrate (ExampleBigBox). Has anyone implemented this type of surveys with Qualtrics?

3 replies

Badge +30

@vir Muruaga Can you please upload a screenshot of what you’re trying to show as an example?

Badge +1

Hi!! sorry i forgot to attached the srcreenshot, what we want is to insert a question to ask for users the score (with stars) in each benefits listed in our benefits web page, like you can see in the attached file. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi!! sorry i forgot to attached the srcreenshot, what we want is to insert a question to ask for users the score (with stars) in each benefits listed in our benefits web page, like you can see in the attached file. 

@vir Muruaga I did this kind of survey before via Embedded Feedback for both a website and mobile app. You can read more about it here: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/website-app-feedback/creatives-tab/creative-types/embedded-feedback/

The look of the survey is much more simple than what’s in your picture.
And be carefull of the pageview metric, Qualtrics do charge for it.

Leave a Reply