Firefox Browser Issues | XM Community
Skip to main content
Question

Firefox Browser Issues

• 11 June 2024
  • 3 replies

We have noticed many Firefox users unable to get our Qualtrics surveys in Firefox, and I am wondering if this is a product wide issue.

I would guess that around 50-60% of the time, Firefox users are not seeing the Qualtrics surveys and the dialog boxes are unresponsive when clicked. Has anyone else had issues getting intercepts to work on Firefox?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hello @c.rose,

In one of my projects, I also faced issues with intercepts not working properly in Firefox. Safari is experiencing similar problems. Please check these browsers, and if you have any specific requirements that aren't working, let me know. I could suggest some workarounds which I tried in my project.

Badge +2

@Sachin Nandikol , what workarounds did you use? Unfortunately, as a B2C company we can’t ask out customers to change settings in Firefox to respond to our surveys, as they are active research projects.

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

@Sachin Nandikol , what workarounds did you use? Unfortunately, as a B2C company we can’t ask out customers to change settings in Firefox to respond to our surveys, as they are active research projects.

Please let me know what are your specific requirements are. In my case, the issue is that customers should not be able to take the survey twice. However, in Firefox, even after enabling the 'Prevent Multiple Submission' option they can still take the survey multiple times.

Leave a Reply