Hi, Is there any way to display Website Feedback Impression count on CX Dashboards ? | XM Community

Hi, Is there any way to display Website Feedback Impression count on CX Dashboards ?

• 14 September 2022
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi, Is there any way to display Website Feedback Impression count on CX Dashboard?

14 replies

Badge +48

Hi Deeksha! A product manager saw your post and reached out to me with great news -  our teams are currently working on developing this functionality, and hope to have it available for Preview in early 2023 🎉

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi AmaraW, this is a feature that my team will find invaluable with the arrival of the new year (as one of our main reporting channels is going to expand from a focus on the 'Program Health' aspect from two to thirty surveys!).

Would there be a way to get more information on this when it is available beyond the Weekly/Monthly product updates? Or some possibility of accessing the preview? I am relatively new to the Qualtrics space so apologies if this is explained on another page somewhere.

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/49777#Comment_49777Hi there! Our team is so excited to hear that you and your team will find this feature useful 😁
If you would like to join the Preview Program, all you have to do is contact your Client Success Manager and request that they recommend you for the program. Thank you so much for your interest in the Preview Program!

Badge

Hi @AmaraW , We’re exited to see this feature is on the way! Any idea of the eta? Thanks

Badge +3

Hi  @AmaraW I am interested this feature also, is there any updated if/when impressions/clicks will be available in a dashboard? 

Badge +48

Hi @maa and @Jennyiscool! The feature should be released later in 2023 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hi @AmaraW 

I am also very interested in this feature! I don’t see it on the Roadmap https://www.qualtrics.com/product-updates/?date=2023-June yet though. If it’s for later in 2023, shouldn’t it be on there?

Badge +48

Hi @JoycaV! I believe the teams that manage product roadmaps and product development are working to finalize plans for the roadmap for the remainder of the year. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

Hello @AmaraW!

Now that this topic was brought to life, I would like to ask where and when (if possible) can the roadmap be visible and also the previews of each feature. I have some teams on my company interested on features like this one and others related with Website Feedback.

Thanks!

Badge +48

Hi @Ricmarug, you can track the product roadmap here.

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

That’s great! Thanks!! @AmaraW 

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

As it’s been a few months since this has surfaced - has anyone see any news about this feature? We’ve been asked to track response rates for our website intercept and surveys so this feature would be fantastic for us! I looked back in the roadmap and nothing jumped out so I’m just wondering if there is any news on this (or if I missed something!)

@AmaraW Not sure if you have any updates to share?

Badge +48

Hi everyone! Please refer to the product roadmap for the most up to date information about upcoming features. Thank you so much!

Badge

Hi @AmaraW - I wanted to resurface this thread and check in on this feature and see if you had any updates on this feature.  I’ve done a review of the roadmap as well as the product notes & QPreview emails and haven’t been able to find any details on this.  Would you be able to provide an ETA or any other details on the rollout of the inclusion of website feedback statistics in CX dashboards?  Thanks!

Leave a Reply