Intercepts Comparison | XM Community
Solved

Intercepts Comparison

• 20 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Does anyone have access to a document that provides a comparison of each of the different types of Intercepts? My team is new to using these, and I’d like to be able to provide this kind of resource to them so that they can see examples of how the different intercepts will appear on sites so that they can choose the one that works best for their needs.

icon

Best answer by ScottG 21 July 2023, 02:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

@katlyngk I find the following site extremely useful to play around and experience the different options: Walker - Digital CX (DCX) Demo (walkerinfo.com)

Make sure to review Qualtrics support pages as well, as lots of information there on how to set up and different options as well.

Badge

Hey Katlyn,

This support page here outlines some of the most popular types. 

Also worth noting, when building an intercept, you can navigate to the Test Intercept section to get test code for your intercept. You can then preview what your intercept will look like on any website you desire. You can have your team play around with this to get them familiar with the various options! Check out this support page on Test Intercepts for more info on this!

Leave a Reply