Is Anyone Else Getting An Error Message in the Offline App? | XM Community

Is Anyone Else Getting An Error Message in the Offline App?

• 19 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

We can't seem to get surveys stored in the app to upload. We keep getting an error message that they can't reach the Qualtrics server. The message says to upload the app (done) and contact support if that doesn't work (it doesn't). Are we alone?

7 replies

Badge +3

@Cooking_Matters No. We've been having problems with the offline app as well. Some of our iPads work without error others won't upload stored surveys.

Badge

Thanks for chiming in!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Cooking_Matters & mschildknecht Hm, this sounds like it may not be intended functionality. If you haven't already, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle an issue like this 😁

Badge

Hi all, I'm currently experiencing the same problem on most (if not all) tablets and get the following message when trying to upload responses: "One or more responses were not accepted by Qualtrics servers. Update this application and try again. If an update is not available, please contact support." I've tried all recommended procedures (re-authenticate, update app, etc.) and unsuccessfully contacted support. 
Any tips on how this issue has been solved?
Many thanks for your help.

Badge

Hi there, just chiming in to say we just had this issue as well in the field. The error message is “invalid grant error” when trying to upload surveys.

Was there any solution to this? We are in the field now and it’s kind of urgent!

@JoseS do you have any advice on how to solve the problem quickly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello @vbaranov , thanks for reaching out.

As an XM Community Admin, I am an expert in all things community; unfortunately, I am not a product expert.  However, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team, as chat will very likely be your quickest course to  resolution! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello,

Earlier this week We were having issues with our ipads deployed across multiple sites.

I had each leader reauthenticate and sign back into the ipads.

Seemed to address the issue and each has reported no issues since.

Leave a Reply