Templated Embedded Feedback - embedded data variable type | XM Community
Solved

Templated Embedded Feedback - embedded data variable type

Userlevel 5
Badge +31
  • Level 4 ●●●●
  • 164 replies

Was trying to find a way to set my embedded data to text-set in the Templated Embedded Feedback intercept. 

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/website-app-feedback/creatives-tab/creative-types/embedded-feedback/#Where

icon

Best answer by tannerfaragher 17 May 2023, 18:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Hey @Radam! Great question. If your target is a Qualtrics survey, you will need to add the Embedded Data fields the Survey Flow.

From there, click Options and you will be able to adjust the Variable Type to Text Set!

This way, the data will be captured from the intercept, and you will be able to specify that variable type for your analysis!

Userlevel 5
Badge +31

For embedded feedback intercepts there isn’t a target or editable survey.  If I look at the results within the intercept I only see these tabs?

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Thank you for explaining your use case further! I may have to look into this more. 

If you will be ultimately adding this data into the Dashboard, I know that you can adjust the field type in there into a Text Set. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Hey @Radam! Could you try going to Data & Analysis and seeing if you are able to go to the Field Editor? If so, you could create a manual field and then select that it is text:

And then you can choose the type:

Userlevel 5
Badge +31

Thank you, that works!

Leave a Reply