Integrating Salesforce with Qualtrics | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi team, I have few Questions while integrating Salesforce with Qualtrics. These are like

we are integrating salesforce with Qualtrics through outbound messages. here is the workflow I have implemented in Qualtrics

in Salesforce outbound message I have Authorized my Sandbox to Qualtrics. The message (Call Event URL) URL I have used in Salesforce outbound message.

in XM Directory I have Distributed individually a survey with following selected options

Question 1) in the above image I have created Implementation Survey (Contact List) once it is triggered where I can see the Contact data and the way I have created it is right or not?

once the XM Directory trigger the Survey, I have to map the response back to the Salesforce so I have taken Salesforce Task to map the data,

Question 2) To Map the data, I have unable to select the options (Questions response) what they are filled it in the Survey.

Question 3) How to create Embedded data? and How to Assign values I’m triggering salesforce field values through outbound messages?

Thanks in Advance

And one more Question is like while inserting the record There is a field in salesforce [ incomplete response ] when user incompletely filled survey  I have to map the value with true. how it is possible ?

Leave a Reply