Question

survey URL redirect back from Inquisit task

• 29 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +3
  • Level 1 ●
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

I am needing some help with my survey. At the end of the survey respondents are directed to an Inquisit task but no matter what I try, they are being redirected back to the initial page of the survey rather than the second to last where they left off. Below are the things I have already tried to fix this problem.

1. I have checked that allow multiple submissions are turned off in the survey security.
  2. I have checked that the URL is exactly the same for the redirect back from Inquisit as the original survey URL. 
  3. I have cleared all browsing caches before testing.

But unfortunately every time I test the survey it redirects back to the initial page after Inquisit??

Please help, going slightly crazy with this 🙏

Lindsey

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hello @Lif

Ensure that the 'Allow Respondents to Finish Later' option is enabled in your survey settings. 

This setting enables respondents to exit the survey and resume their progress later, provided they return using the same browser where they initially started the survey. You can locate this option as shown in the screenshot below: 

Let me know if this helps.

Badge +3

Hi @Sachin Nandikol 

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately after I changed this setting it is still redirecting back to the initial page :(

Leave a Reply