Ticket, owner cannot see customer profile section | XM Community
Solved

Ticket, owner cannot see customer profile section

• 4 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I have a ticket owner who cannot see the customer profile section which needs to be viewed. I looked at the UserType setting and am not seeing anything that I can enable or disable XMD

icon

Best answer by Sachin Nandikol 5 March 2024, 04:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hello @kgillis

It appears that the user does not have access to XM Directory. You can grant access by navigating to 'Main Menu - User Contacts'. Please refer to the screenshot below for your reference:

Let me know if this helps.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

@Sachin Nandikol THANK YOU - I spent hours yesterday with the support team and they ended up escalating it to engineering for further investigation. It worked! What is really interesting about this is I sent the survey out Sunday morning, he was not able to see the the customer profile section on tickets that came in, but then everything that came in from 4pm and after he was able to see (this was all prior to me enabling him access to the XM directory), really strange as I didn’t change anything in his permission… And I have other ticket owners with the same permissions, again prior to this change, who are able to see the customer profile. It was isolated to just my one user and only until a specific time. For documentation purposes here’s all I enabled and it changed on his side - verified via proxy login as well as he confirmed. 

Leave a Reply