Use of Survey ID as screening condition for XM Directory Funnel Events | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello, 

First time posting, so please excuse any lack of formatting or etiquette I might demonstrate. 

I am endeavoring to set-up screening conditions for several workflows using the XM Directory Funnel Event trigger to ensure only flags from certain survey distributions are acted on. 

Documentation seems to suggest that survey id is not a viable condition, unless it is added to a field in the Directory Funnel. 

I wanted to see if there are any experiences that support this, or if I am misinterpreting the documentation. This effort has been more complicated than the product release and documentation lead us to believe, so any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

@PAllen5

Yes, you’re correct, you will have to include the field as embedded data to have the condition executed. 

Also, flags setup when creating the contact or updating via XM directory task would work best instead of survey id.

Please keep in mind the demerit of this XM Directory Funnel Event workflow it may take up to 12-24 hours to have it triggered.

Hope it helps!

Thank you for the insight @Deepak

That helps solidify our approach greatly. 

Leave a Reply