WhatsApp Automations | XM Community

WhatsApp Automations

• 25 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I am trying to use WhatsApp to Automatically distribute surveys upon an upload of a list through automations. We have an SFTP and are passing contact through and when they get in, the only way to send these messages out is through Email or SMS. But, we are wanting it to go through WhatsApp instead. Has anybody found a work around for this? Or should I submit and product request?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

@TJMeersman999 Try to import the file via this task then import it via API and use API to create distribution 

https://api.qualtrics.com/f5613fba64c32-create-new-whats-app-survey-distribution

Or 

You can also import as responses all the contacts via response import automation include a task to update contact list below which include webservice to distribute survey via WhatsApp.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@Deepak thanks for that. I thought of this too, but my clients team is not wanting to go through that complicated of a process. They were hoping the automations did it. They have also been told that its on the roadmap to have WhatsApp added to automations in the future and they are okay on waiting on that. Thanks!

Leave a Reply