XM Discover learning journey - missing welcome email | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi Everyone, 

I just started the learning journey of XM Discover. 

Looks like the XM Discover training will need to provide a sandbox account for the exercises. However the welcome email never gets sent to my mailbox, below I received automated messages from Discover University saying to reach out to QPN. The QPN said something opposite. (see screenshot below).

Cheers,

Horace

From: Discover University <discover-university+noreply@qualtrics.com>

Hello,

This is an automated message confirming your email has been submitted to the Discover University team. Unfortunately, this inbox is not currently being closely monitored.

Our organization is currently undergoing a significant transition to better optimize our operations and resources to better serve you. This transition will take time, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this period.

In the meantime, if you are a customer, please work with your dedicated account team for initial troubleshooting, and they will escalate to us if necessary.

If you are a Partner, please work with your dedicated Q Partner main point of contact for any enrollment or Partner sandbox needs, and if you are having course access issues, please submit a QPN Assistant ticket.

We understand the inconvenience this may cause and want to assure you that our dedicated team is working tirelessly to work through this transition and address your concerns and inquiries in the most timely manner possible.

Best,
The Discover University Team

@Girace Are you a partner? if you’re a partner then you should let your Practice Lead know about this, they will help you.

Leave a Reply