When testing intercept I am getting this error "This evaluation can no longer be completed" | XM Community
Solved

When testing intercept I am getting this error "This evaluation can no longer be completed"

• 22 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

I created a website / App feedback project and embedded a survey. When I tested the intercept, the intercept works fine and I can see the survey link with all the conditions passed. After clicking the survey link I get this error message "This evaluation can no longer be completed". I even created a simple one question survey and embedded in my Website / App Feedback project but still getting this error message. When I embed a simple webpage I don't get this error message. I searched this error message but there are no results. Any help is much appreciated.

icon

Best answer by prakashkumarEX 29 June 2020, 16:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Hi!

have you checked the status of the survey project. It should be under active, not new to be displayed correctly in the intercept.

hope this works

Badge

Thanks Ana for your suggestion. I opened a support ticket as well and the resolution to my issue was to turn on the Anonymous Link option in the survey options.

I am getting similar error message - this survey evaluation can no longer be completed. However this error is showing up erratically and some people can access the link at different places and others cannot.

Leave a Reply