I am not able to see ALL the surveys. | XM Community

I am not able to see ALL the surveys.

• 24 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

In "list-surveys" API, I am able to see only the surveys assigned to me and not ALL the surveys of Brand admin. What type of role/permissions would I be needing to get access of ALL the surveys of Brand admin?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

You are right. This is an ongoing problem, not just in the API but also in the regular projects dashboard. If the owner/creator of a survey has not explicitly "collaborated" the survey with you or a group you are a member of, you will not be able to see it, even if you are a brand admin, or are using the API token of a brand admin. This makes it very difficult to manage the overall account efficiently, and there is no easy workaround. The more people bring this issue to Qualtrics' attention the more chance we have of a solution.

Badge +3

Agreed - it would be really helpful if there was one 'super-admin' role that was limited to one or two people per license, so that there was an over-arching view of all projects, who owns them and unlimited access to them. It is so time-consuming getting access to everything people need support with. Qualtrics have confirmed there's no easy workaround so hopefully people will keep supporting this as a development!

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

This is quite a headache for performing any kind of audit. It got so frustrating that I wrote a script to populate such a list, which I run at the start of each day.

Badge +2

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/42107#Comment_42107Hi ahmedA, I am new to Qualtrics (without much coding experience either). Is it ok for you to share the script you use? Thanks.

Leave a Reply