Is it possible to send a preview survey, without forcing recipients to fill in the questions? | XM Community
Solved

Is it possible to send a preview survey, without forcing recipients to fill in the questions?

• 1 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello,
I would like to ask if there is a possibility to send a preview survey, without forcing recipients to fill in the questions? I have to show my surveys to the Ethical Committee at my University and it would the best just to share with them a link to the survey preview. However, my survey contain a few blocks and it is neccessary to fill in questions in the one block, to move to the another one. I would like to ask, if there is a possibilty to avoid this issue in the preview, e.g. sharing a preview without forcing recipients to ask the questions in the survey?
Thank you in advance for a response.
Best wishes,
K.

icon

Best answer by MatthewM 1 June 2021, 20:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi Kamila_G ,
Certainly. You can tell those you share the preview survey link with to click the Tools menu and select "Ignore validation".
image.pngAnother option is to Print the survey to a PDF, or Export it to Word, so your IRB can review it as a document instead of an online form. Both of these are available in the Survey Editor under Tools --> Import/Export.

Badge

Thank you very much!

Leave a Reply