Onboarding Office Hours Virtual Event Series | XM Community

Onboarding Office Hours Virtual Event Series

Onboarding Office Hours Virtual Event Series
Userlevel 4
Badge +11
  • Qualtrics Employee
  • 32 replies

Join us for our monthly Onboarding Office Hours event series. Our experts will introduce you to Qualtrics, the resources available to you, and how to get started in the platform. This free onboarding session is designed for new Qualtrics users and will have a live Q&A session. Space for this event is limited — please only register if you plan to attend live. 

Please note: the list below automatically adjusts the event times to your browser’s time zone, and may appear differently on the registration page.

Upcoming Sessions

Follow-Up Resources & Next Steps

• Explore your personalized Customer Success Hub to connect with your account team, view your account details, access your services, and more.
  • Receive step-by-step guidance on creating your first project using one of our Launch a Project checklists.
  • Attend a free product training hosted by our experts at an upcoming Learn Qualtrics Live event
  • Explore all of the resources available to you using the Explore My Qualtrics Resources checklist.
  • Ask questions, find answers, and connect with fellow Qualtrics users by creating an XM Community account.
  • Explore our Events Calendar and register for our upcoming events, each designed to help you grow your skills and make the most of your Qualtrics license. 

Q&A 

• Our event hosts will actively answer questions on this post. If you have any questions before or after the event, please comment below.
  • Comment below telling us about your favorite part of the session!

Feedback

• We value your insights and feedback! Please share your feedback about our Onboarding Office Hours event here.

13 replies

Badge

Hey @SeanS ! I accidentally enrolled in two events, feel free to remove my ticket for the May 30th event. Couldn’t find a way to do this myself, and didn’t want to hold up space. Thanks! 

Badge

Hello - is the 5/28 training session actually at 11pm? Or is that intended to be 11am? Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @sbiggers

Good question! We run events in multiple time zones, and the widgets above convert the session times based on your browser’s time zone! So yes, there will be a session late at night depending on which time zone you are in! 

We hope to see you at a session (day or night)!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @TingL!

No problem at all! We got you removed from the event on the 30th. We’ll see you at the other session! 

Badge +1

Hi @SeanS  What to do if an Indian users wants to register for this live events as the register option is not getting enabled for the Indian Users is there any other way for the registering?

Thanks in Advance 

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @HarshithaRamisetty

Thanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue. Zoom has a setting that restricts access to events for users in India due to privacy laws there. We are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. We apologize and thank you for your patience!

Badge +1

@SeanS  what is the expected timeline for resolving the issue?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@HarshithaRamisetty 

We hope to have the issue resolved by the time our Learn Qualtrics Live events happen on June 12, but since it is a legal and compliance issue, it could be longer as we ensure we thoroughly work through the process. I will be sure to update this thread as soon as it is resolved.

As a reminder also, our Onboarding events will run every 1-2 months for the foreseeable future, so there will be more opportunities despite the delay for our customers and partners in India! 

Hope this helps!

Badge

Hi @SeanS ,

When I click on the link to join the event it asks me for a verification code. I don’t think I received one. Please assist me with this issue.

Also, I need to cancel my registration for the Onboarding Office Hours event at 11pm tonight. I will register for the event at another date and time.

Thanks,

Heather

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @HarshithaRamisetty

I wanted to follow up and inform you that we have resolved this issue within Zoom and customers in India should now be able to register for all events moving forward! Please let me know if you have any issues registering.

Thank you for your patience as we worked through this. 

Badge

Thank you great team , its good to be hear.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @heather925

I’ll send you a private message to get your registration taken care of. Thanks! 

Badge

Thank you. 

Leave a Reply