❄️ Favorite Holidays | Badge of the Month | December 2023 | XM Community

❄️ Favorite Holidays | Badge of the Month | December 2023

• 4 December 2023
  • 56 replies
❄️ Favorite Holidays | Badge of the Month | December 2023
Badge +48

BADGE OF THE MONTH

Favorite Holidays | December 2023

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between December 4 and December 31, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month. 

Question: What’s your favorite holiday food and why?

Our community members celebrate countless holidays throughout the year and around the globe. Here in the United States, ‘tis the season, the holiday season! We want to learn about the holidays you love, why they are so special to you, and your favorite food to eat and celebrate. 

This topic has been closed for comments

56 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Diwali for sure is my best holiday. I love home-made Gulab-Jamun, that’s why it counts as my best holiday food.

Greetings of the festive season to friends across the world!

Userlevel 5
Badge +27

The controversial Filipino Spaghetti because it is sweet.

Every time reminds me of good old childhood days.

photo from https://www.amusingmaria.com/filipino-spaghetti-a-new-recipe-thats-a-delicious-mix-of-sweet-and-tart-flavors/

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

My favourite holiday food is shortbread biscuits (Nankhatai). We generally make this during our Diwali.

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

My favorite holiday food is BUÑUELO! <3

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

The controversial Filipino Spaghetti because it is sweet.

Every time reminds me of good old childhood days.

photo from https://www.amusingmaria.com/filipino-spaghetti-a-new-recipe-thats-a-delicious-mix-of-sweet-and-tart-flavors/

This sounds great! I would love to try it one day! 🍝

Badge +30

My favourite holiday food is roasted Chicken as it brings back some good old childhood memories