🎯 Goals & Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2022 | XM Community

🎯 Goals & Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2022

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/42739#Comment_42739I love this! What an incredibly meaningful activity for your family.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Thanks, pagekeller ! It definitely set a strong base for what's proving to be a busy start to the year!

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

My goal is to finish reading the data warehousing book I started in 2019...

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

My professional goals in 2022 are to use Qualtrics to meet my team's goals. Overall, I want to enhance my team's outreach, advertising, and publicity to our students, staff, and faculty audiences. I have used a "drop in and leave quickly" approach to Qualtrics partly out of my own inexperience with survey software and partly because of my uncertainty on how to best use Qualtrics. This year, I will learn through the difficulties and stick with hard moments while using Qualtrics and not let road bumps stop my Qualtrics use.

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

My goal is to start and finish my recertifications and finish my CX certification.

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

My Professional Goal for 2022 is to learn JavaScript.

Badge +7

My Qualtrics goal for 2022 is to get to gain proficiency with the Qualtrics API to better manage accounts and data for our brand.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

My professional goal for 2022 related to Qualtrics specifically would be to earn that Customer XM L2 certification as well as connecting more operational data to our survey analytics to prove the real ROI of Customer Experience within the company!

Leave a Reply