💡 XM Community Learnings | Badge of the Month | July 2023 | XM Community

💡 XM Community Learnings | Badge of the Month | July 2023

💡 XM Community Learnings | Badge of the Month | July 2023
Badge +48

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between July 3 and July 31, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month. 

Badge Of The Month | July 2023

Task: Tell us about something you learned from the XM Community in the past year!

Our members can accomplish a variety of goals through the XM Community! We want to learn more about how you use the XM Community to achieve your professional goals! Did a community discussion help drive change at your workplace? Maybe, you discovered a new product feature on the XM Community. Or, you attended a community event that gave you a whole new perspective on a project! Share some of the incredible things you learned from the XM Community.  Alternatively, tell us about some of the most significant goals you have met through your community.

52 replies

Badge +48

Some of the most helpful stuff I’ve learned from the XM community in the last year was custom code. Browsing through other people’s custom code posts, I’ve found so many useful things that never would have even crossed my mind. I’m very glad people are willing to take the time to answer these posts; they’ve helped me on countless occasions.

I am always blown away by the unique custom code solutions community members create and share!

Badge +48

I’m new to the XM Community, but has been a good resource for learning what’s coming up next in terms of releases.  My organization and I are also new to Qualtrics, so just absorbing as much as I possibly can from the posts I’ve had time to read through has been fun.  I may not understand it all (yet), but it’s nice to know there’s a great community of people smarter than I am that can help guide my learning and our survey program in the right direction.

It’s exciting to hear how beneficial the community is for new Qualtrics users and your organization as a whole. 😁

Leave a Reply