Emotional Stroop Test - to build into Qualtrics. | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello,
I am an MSc Psychology Student. My final year project aims to look at whether brief sessions of mindfulness can improve cognitive flexibility in self-reported depressed individuals. I would like to use a modified version of the emotional Stroop test to measure cognitive flexibility. I would like to have this build into Qualtrics. I would ideally like my project to be live on Qualtrics within the next 2 weeks.
I wondered if anyone would be want to build this? I have the words which need to be used for the test that I can provide. I will of course pay for this service!
I would be SO grateful if anyone out there is happy to help!
Thanks,
Annable

Please DM me for this. You can check the demo here. We can modify this as required.

I am trying to build an emotional stroop test as well. How to you present text randomly from 2 different lists? 

loop and merge does not work, because you can only randomly present the fields together. Essentially, I want to randomize each field in loop and merge. But that is not possible, so I want to know how to create 2 lists, then randomly present text from those lists to the question text. 

thanks

Please DM me for this. You can check the demo here. We can modify this as required.

Good morning from a sunny Sweden! 

I have no use for this in my line of work, but I checked out the Demo and I would love to see how you solved this. Very, very cool! 

All the best

-Mattias

Leave a Reply