CX Dashboard visualizations rescaling bug? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi! Widgets in my CX Dashboard rescale for some reasong when I enter and exit Settings.

Especially Number Charts and Gauge Charts turn smaller.

I have to manually change them back by just clicking on edit and then exiting.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

See the image: to the left how it should be, to the right the buggy version:

Hi! Widgets in my CX Dashboard rescale for some reasong when I enter and exit Settings.

Especially Number Charts and Gauge Charts turn smaller.

I have to manually change them back by just clicking on edit and then exiting.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

See the image: to the left how it should be, to the right the buggy version:

Hello Johannes, this usually happens in the page edit mode but goes away once you refresh the page. However, if the behavior is otherwise, you should definitely raise this bug to Qualtrics support.

Hi @JohannesCE ,

There might be 2 reasons for this issue,

1. This might be a bug which is causing you this kind of trouble. You can raise a ticket and ask for assistance from Qualtrics support team. 
  2. Sometimes even i have faced this issue when i was in ‘Edit’ mode. You can just come out of ‘Edit’ mode and refresh your screen.

Regards,

Sachin N

All have already shared great responses on this question, I just wanted to add one more scenario which I have faced that has caused this similar issue -

If the same dashboard is edited by multiple users then that too results in not saving the changes / overwriting and hence it is recommended to avoid editing the same dashboards across multiple users.    

Hi @JohannesCE,

Check if the issue persists across different browsers or devices. It's possible that certain browser settings or display configurations could affect how the widgets are rendered. Try using a different browser or adjusting your display settings to see if the issue persists.

Leave a Reply