Dashboard translation (CX) | XM Community
Question

Dashboard translation (CX)

• 13 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hello everyone, 

While making some tests with the dashboard translation tool (CX), we’ve noticed something strange for the embedded data.

It seems that the FR translation for the first label doesn't work. The answer is displayed in English in the French version of the Dashboard. 

When we checked the file, we found that the translation for this first label had disappeared (it should contain the word "Nord"). We’ve also noticed that a “0” appears in the recode column. 

This problem reoccurs for all the embedded data in the imported translation file.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any suggestions on how to resolve the situation? 

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Up

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Anyone ? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Sophieroy. The dashboard translation feature seems very buggy. We're experiences several problems and not getting any answers from support… Did you?

Issue with Translation Reversion in CX Dashboards | XM Community (qualtrics.com)

Can't remove Dashboard translations | XM Community (qualtrics.com)

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @JohannesCE,
Unfortunately, I haven't received any feedback from support or the community about this...We've had to do a lot of manual manipulation to make sure the translation works, but we've also encountered a lot of issues on our end. 
I am sorry that I can not be of more help ☹️

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

I agree, we had issues when trying to use translation in CX dashboard too - we didn’t solve it though.  We have translation on survey end working fine, but translating back to English is where we had issues in dashboard.  For now we left it as it was only a small part of our overall program.

Leave a Reply