Is it possible to change the start date manually in Qualtrics? | XM Community
Question

Is it possible to change the start date manually in Qualtrics?

Badge +1

Hi all,

I am new to building dashboards in Qualtrics. Nevertheless, I have an acute problem. Is it possible to change the start date of a survey manually in Qualtrics? Is there any way to do this in the tool? I want to avoid downloading the data, manually changing it in Excel and uploading it again. 
The background is as follows: I would like to add the participation in a survey from the current month to the previous month. The invitation email for the survey was sent in April, but many customers did not participate until May. However, they have to be counted in April. Therefore, I would like to change the start date from May to April. Is this possible at all?

Thank you very much!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

unfortunately not, only solution is to export, edit and re upload file and delete earlier records.

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

How many records do have/ do you need to change?

I don’t think you can edit the Start Date, but perhaps you could create an Embedded field set to the date. It will be blank for your completed responses, but you could manually edit those in the Data & Analysis tab. A bit painful if you have a lot of responses.

Leave a Reply