Question

360 reports not loading the answers

• 17 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi
I am having an issue with reports.
Regardless of the user i select the reports always shows as if it had only one answer and when i download the report i get this message:

You do not meet the requirements to view your report. Contact your organization administrator.
I am a brand administrator user.

I took off the anonymity requirements to check if that was the issue but i keep getting the same error.
i was trying to check with an user who already has more than 4 responses but the reports keep showing just one response.

Anyone experienced something like this and knows how to fix it?

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hey @Erikahuer,

from where do you try to download the reports? 

If you are trying via the participant’s section > view report > download: I did not have issues so far. 

If you mean the admin “report tab”: in the past I also encountered issues with the admin view of the report. You could alternativly log-in to one of the subjects and download the report directly from within the participant portal. However, please keep in mind that this would be tracked as if the subject downloaded (in case you want to send reminders for those who have not yet downloaded their report).

And the only other idea would be: Are you yourself maybe participating and a manager? Maybe there could then be a conflict with the setting below (even though I would a brand admin expect to be able to download anything). 

Best
Christian

Leave a Reply