Can we upload Text IQ data into Stats IQ? | XM Community
Question

Can we upload Text IQ data into Stats IQ?

• 12 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Is there a way to move Text IQ codes (including the counts) into Stats IQ? Ex. I have 1000 Text IQ responses with 3 codes, (School, teacher, curriculum). Say, “school” is coded 2000 times, and “teacher” is coded 4000 times. Is there a way to move this quantitative Text IQ data into Stats IQ? Additionally, I created a dashboard that brings in the data from 5 different surveys. I used Text IQ and coded all 5 surveys in this new dashboard. I can also see the name of the survey connected to each survey response. Is there way to access this data, so that I can determine the frequency of particular Text IQ codes with a particular survey? I’d like to see that in Survey #1, “teacher” was coded 200 times, in Survey #2, “teacher” was coded 500 times, in Survey #3, “teacher” was coded 700 times, etc.

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hello,

if i understand you want to use text IQ fields in stats iq and also the dashboard, if I am correct. The way to do it is to use the text iq Fields that are auto generated when you create the text iq configuration in both dashboard and stats IQ

The next are the fields and you can use them in the dashboard, for example creating a wigdet whit a count metric that show topics, and it will show you how many timer the topic is presented or coded by sruvey for example.

• Sentiment: This field will be populated with the overall response level sentiment label.
  • Sentiment Score: This field will be populated with overall response level sentiment score.
  • Sentiment Polarity: This field is no longer used and will eventually be deprecated.
  • Topics: This field will be populated with all of the topics associated with a response.
  • Parent Topics: This field will be populated with all of the parent topics associated with a response. If you are using hierarchical topics, this field is no longer needed in your dashboard.
  • Topic Sentiment Label: This field will be populated with a sentiment label for each topic associated with your response.
  • Topic Sentiment Score: This field will be populated with a sentiment score for each topic associated with your response.
  • Topic Hierarchy Level Fields: If you are using hierarchical topics, there will be 5 fields corresponding to the topics at levels 1 through 5 (ex. Topic Hierarchy Level 3). Each field will contain a list of topics for that level.

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/dashboard-settings-cx/text-analysis-cx/

Leave a Reply