Current Best Qualtrics Practices for Market Research - Oct 2023 | XM Community

Current Best Qualtrics Practices for Market Research - Oct 2023

• 25 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello everyone, 

I tried to find some information on the best (and current) practices and usage of Qualtrics features for Market Research. I found that there are quite many outdated posts and articles, so I thought it would be advantageous to refresh the topic. 

How do you use Qualtrics for market research? Which of the features do you value the most and why?

Please also share ‘hacks’ if you have any 🤗

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Along with creating survey questionnaires and gathering its results, I think a feature that’s really valuable is the dashboard capabilities in the tool. I think the ability to perform text IQ in dashboards is great to get better insights about text entry responses. I also like that there’s the ability to apply response weighting as needed, and just overall, the dashboard is a great way to summarize findings and easy to share with others. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

@DominicaE -- this might also be a good source of information:

https://www.qualtrics.com/experience-management/research/market-research-guide/

Hope this helps! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@DominicaE -- this might also be a good source of information:

https://www.qualtrics.com/experience-management/research/market-research-guide/

Hope this helps! 

Hi Michael, 

Thank you for sharing - very helpful!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Along with creating survey questionnaires and gathering its results, I think a feature that’s really valuable is the dashboard capabilities in the tool. I think the ability to perform text IQ in dashboards is great to get better insights about text entry responses. I also like that there’s the ability to apply response weighting as needed, and just overall, the dashboard is a great way to summarize findings and easy to share with others. 

Hi Ash, 

Thank you for sharing your insights! Sounds like you know how to use the dashboard to its full potential! 

Leave a Reply