Weekly Product Release Notes - December 7, 2022 | XM Community

Weekly Product Release Notes - December 7, 2022

• 7 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Weekly Product Release Notes bannerRecent Updates bannerReleased On Or Before December 7, 2022

CX Dashboards

• Benchmark Editor: A new CX benchmark, Contact Center, has been added. This benchmark includes key metrics for companies looking to compare their contact center performance against peer organizations.

• Deprecated Widgets: There’s now a section of the “add widgets” menu that highlights widgets soon to be deprecated. This change applies to all dashboards - CX, Engagement, Lifecycle, BX, and so on.

• Org Hierarchy Metadata: Metadata used to configure org hierarchies and any additional metadata in hierarchy units can be used to build CX dashboard widgets and filters.

• Dashboards

• Benchmark Mapping Recommendations in Benchmark Editor: When adding individual benchmarks in the benchmark editor, you will now see mapping suggestions when mapping benchmark fields to your dashboard. This feature will be gradually rolling out from December 7 to December 13, 2022.

• Lifecycle

• Automatic Role Assignment: You can now automatically assign participants to roles in Lifecycle projects based on metadata. This feature will be gradually rolling out from December 7 to December 14, 2022.

• Lifecycle Import Automation for Dashboard Users: Automatically import participants that are only supposed to be dashboard users. There have also been small changes to the overall participant import automation user interface. This feature will be gradually rolling out from December 7 to December 14, 2022. 

• Results Dashboards

• Results Dashboard Theme: You can now adjust your results dashboard’s appearance.

• XM Platform

• Localized Onboarding: The new user navigation tour provides the option to set the language and time zone for users' accounts, enabling them to experience onboarding in their preferred language.

• Upcoming features bannerStarting On & After December 14, 2022

BX Dashboards

• Brand Drivers Analysis Widget: You can now determine how the widget sorts brands and drivers, which allows you to highlight which drivers are the strongest / weakest at a glance and establish dashboard consistency.

• Conjoint & MaxDiff

• Creating & Managing Conjoint & MaxDiff Projects: Conjoint & MaxDiff projects are now available under the Employee XM Catalog filter for certain licenses.

• CX Dashboards

• Date Time Segmentation: Create date and time segments so you can break out performance data by shifts.

• Results Dashboards

• Email Results Dashboards as CSV/TSV: When sharing Results Dashboards via email, you now have the option of sharing the dashboard in CSV or TSV format.

• Workflows

• Dataset Record Event: New event in Workflows for starting a workflow based on a dataset update in an imported data project or online reputation management project.

• Feedback banner*Disclaimer: Release dates are approximate and are subject to change. Not every feature is guaranteed to be included in Upcoming Features.

• If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request. 

• If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Roadmap page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Product Ideas category.

• You can provide feedback on the Weekly Product Release Notes here.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

In the Deprecated Widgets: why has the old word cloud not been moved? Also is it true that the historical comparison mode has not been ported over to the new bar / line widgets?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I've had a read of the Date Time Segmentation: one key thing I'd like to ask is what happens if a shift works from 10pm to 2am the following day ie. it crosses over to the next day. What happens to the data when you break it down by day of the week?
Also - did this come through as a preview? How long has this been in development? This is the first time I've heard about it and I would have been very interested to have been involved in the preview for this functionality.
My own take is would it have been possible to use this functionality to change the reporting calendar from physical dates to specific weeks which make up a specific period of time, very much like Quarters. This is a product idea posted here https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/29889#Comment_29889 - it's stalled by the looks so would be good to get some info on this too as I suspect they would compliment each other.
Thanks
Rod Pestell

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/53015#Comment_53015Rod_Pestell The Legacy Word Cloud widget is within the deprecated widgets section - I'm not sure if you were seeing something different last week, but it should be in there currently.
You are correct that historical comparisons are not currently available in the new line & bar chart widgets.

Leave a Reply