Aggregate scoring in retrospect | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,
I have a question, I have around 100 questions that have been scored. I have a final score for the assessment, but I have 2 questions.
1) Is there a way to see an individuals score up to a certain point, i.e see how they score up to question 76 for example.
2) Is there a way to group togethor questions within the 100 into categories and see what the scores of those categories was? for example if of the 100, 25 are to do with one domain, and there are different types of participants, can I see how those participants each dealt with the 25 questions?

Thank you

Hi AJUK
I don't think you can actually measure that after your respondents have submitted. You may want to double-check with Support.
In both cases, one solution could be to divide the questionnaire into Blocks of questions in the Survey Flow, and create a number of counters as embedded data variants that accumulate the current score up to that moment by using piped data. However, this solution will only work for submissions after publishing these changes.

Leave a Reply