Anonymous link issue | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello,
I am having issues distributing a survey that allows users to use the link more than once.
I tried the Anonymous link for my survey. However, when I tried the link, the survey was fine except none of my forced response questions worked. I was able to skip all of them without any issue.
When I used regular email distribution the forced reply questions worked as expected, however, users weren't able to use the link to retake the survey, if they chose.
I need the forced reply questions to work as expected AND users to be able to reuse the link to retake the survey, if desired.
Is there a way to do both of these things?

Thank you!

The browser might be caching the previous version of the survey. Either use different browsers, submit the survey to reload the new "version", or use a incognito browser mode.

I tried clearing the cache in the current browser and that didn't work. I tried using a different browser and that didn't work either.

How do I submit the survey to reload?

An approach could be to allow "responses in progress" to be collected for a long time. It could be that the timeframe you have adjusted is too narrow.

Sorry "submit the survey to reload" simply refers to hitting the submit button to finalize that particular survey. then you can click the link again and hopefully get the refreshed survey.

Leave a Reply