Berlin job opportunity I Working Student (m/f/d), Qualtrics Analyst I Delivery Hero | XM Community
Skip to main content

Delivery Hero is the world’s leading local delivery platform, operating its service in C. 50 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and North Africa. Our Global HQ in Berlin is a truly international environment with people from over 105 different nationalities working here - our business language is English.
Our Vendor Performance team helps to make sure our partners (restaurants) are satisfied with our service and are getting the most value from our partnership.
We are looking for a Qualtrics Analyst (m/f/d) to join this team as a working student*, where you will play a key part in helping us to achieve our mission through the set-up and maintenance of our Restaurant Satisfaction Surveys in Qualtrics while gaining experience in a global environment, alongside your studies.
Find out more and apply for this position at https://careers.deliveryhero.com/global/en/job/JR0022873/Working-Student-m-f-d-Qualtrics-Analyst-Vendor-Performance-Team
Please message me if you have any further questions about this opportunity.
James Lock
Business Recruiter - Delivery Hero

*In Germany a working student has a specific legal definition and you must be resident in Germany and enrolled in a university here to be able to join us in the role.
Due to the gendered nature of the German language (m/f/d) must be added to job titles when advertising a role in Germany to show that all genders are able to apply for and be hired for the role advertised.

JamesLock we'd recommend posting content like this in the Jobs & Careers Group, a private space for Qualtrics users to share job postings and open opportunities. Looks like you already joined the group, but let us know if you have any questions about our groups feature 😁

Leave a Reply