Calendar option | XM Community
Question

Calendar option

• 24 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Experts,

I need to enable calendar option for one of the Survey question. Please help.

Thank you,

Krishna.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

Easiest way is to change question type, using Qualtrics library at the bottom. Choose Qualtrics Library - Survey Library - Demographics - Calendar & Date Questions. Choose the second question in the list: "Enter a date:", and import. Even though it looks like a text entry question from the design screen, there is code in there so when you preview and take the survey, it shows up as a calendar!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Check Flatpickr: https://flatpickr.js.org/examples/ if you want to have more control of the date selection, otherwise @Chhavi_Ch is correct that the easiest option is to use the standard solution.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Easiest way is to change question type, using Qualtrics library at the bottom. Choose Qualtrics Library - Survey Library - Demographics - Calendar & Date Questions. Choose the second question in the list: "Enter a date:", and import. Even though it looks like a text entry question from the design screen, there is code in there so when you preview and take the survey, it shows up as a calendar!

But with this question I am not able to change the question text.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

If i change Enter a date to other name the Calendar disappeared.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

To enable a calendar option for a survey question in Qualtrics, you typically use the Date question type. When adding or editing a question, select the Date question type, and respondents will be presented with a calendar interface to choose a date.

Leave a Reply