Can I issue a feedback message and show participants scored responses without ending the survey? | XM Community
Solved

Can I issue a feedback message and show participants scored responses without ending the survey?

• 9 December 2021
  • 1 reply

I am creating a survey that includes two sets of questions that are separated by a ten-minute period. During this ten-minute period, I'm trying to provide respondents with a personalized message while also showing them which questions they answered correctly and incorrectly. After this page, they should be directed to the final set of questions. I cannot figure out how to issue the feedback and scoring without placing it at the end of the entire survey. I have figured out how to show scoring but cannot figure out how to also attach a message. Is this possible? Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by CamM 10 December 2021, 08:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi @bria, I think your best bet is to use a Text/Graphic question and utilise piped text to create a customised scoring/feedback page. See this knowledgebase article for more details.
This would give you the greatest flexibility in terms of designing a bespoke page for your respondents.
Hope that helps.
Cheers,
Cameron

Leave a Reply