Can you embed the retake link in the survey response? | XM Community
Skip to main content

I’m trying to determine if / how we can embed a retake link to the respondent.

In this support article, it sure seems like you can … Email Task (qualtrics.com). (2nd example)

In order to email the retake link, we’d have to build the email address from the entered student id, but logically that’s easy (tips welcome ...)

So it’s a simple (to understand) use case - send an email to the respondent, based on their entered student id (from which we build their email address), then send their full response along with the retake URL (and some instructions on what to do).

Is this possible?

Thank you.

Hi @WilliamPeckUSNA! I recommend checking out this support page on sending retake links after a survey submission. I hope this helps 😁

Jeff Davis,

Thank you. I read your link first, which then linked me to the Email Task support page that I posted. 

I’m assuming the answer is yes … but those two pages look like they have everything I need. 

@WilliamPeckUSNA the link I shared is to the “Retake Survey Link” support page. The section I linked to, titled Building a Retake Link, walks you through how to send a survey respondent a survey retake link using piped text and an email task/workflow right after someone submits a survey response. Following steps 1-22 of the Building a Retake Link should do the trick! If you run into any trouble or have questions, let me know!

Jeff Davis, great! Thank you ...

Leave a Reply