full survey data export of survey | XM Community
Solved

full survey data export of survey

• 23 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

(CX) I have a data end user who uses dashboards that wants to be able to export all, not just the widgets, data from the survey at their leisure. I do not want to give them access to the survey, but I want to allow them to export for themselves the completed responses (this is an ongoing survey). Is there a way to do this from a dashboard? I do not want to set up a workflow and have them sent out individually as they are completed, rather they want to capture all the completed surveys in a “lump sum” at given intervals of time. I know I can just go into the survey data & analysis section and export but I am hoping to find a way they can self serve independently. 

icon

Best answer by marrod 23 February 2024, 23:12

View original

1 reply

Badge

Yes, if they have “export” access to the dashboard they can use the option to download the full dashboard as a CSV file. If they do so, they will get all the survey data and any embedded data (similar to an export from the data and analysis in the survey project so long as filters are removed). 

This link has a good step-by-step guide: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/sharing-dashboards/exporting-data-from-vocalize/. They can also set up scheduled send reports with the CSV as an attachment, if preferred, using the instructions in the link.

Leave a Reply