Issues using Chrome to log in to survey platform? | XM Community

Issues using Chrome to log in to survey platform?

• 17 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello,
I've been having issues loading the Qualtrics main page and login page using Chrome since about January 4th. Are other users having this issue? Has Qualtrics pulled browser support for Chrome?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/23592/issues-using-chrome-to-log-in-to-survey-platformNo, I haven't seen any issues as such. Try to clear cache and cookies or use incognito mode.
Hope it helps!

Userlevel 4
Badge +27

Hey CollaboRachel - some of my team have also had the same problem but there doesn't seem to be an issue reported in Qualtrics status log.
We've found that switching browsers helps --> i.e. Chrome to Edge/Firefox

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Hey CollaboRachel , it generally happens in Chrome brower. If your browser is not updated then please update it, clear history since day before when you are facing this issue and restart your system if it is running from long time. Else you can use different browser like ooolomod suggested you. All the best.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

CollaboRachel yes I am having the exact same issue over the same time frame. Haven't reported it but it is very frustrating!
Have cleared history and that didn't help. Am unable to use a different browser as this is a work computer and we don't have that option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Hey Evaluation , did you use incognito mode. Try it and also restart your computer and update your brower too.

Leave a Reply