Logo displaying as large one on desktop and normal size in mobile view. | XM Community
Question

Logo displaying as large one on desktop and normal size in mobile view.

• 22 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

In my survey invite I added a logo and when I send the survey, it is showing as large one but in mobile view it is normal. How can we adjust it?

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi @Joseph.Thumma 

It sounds like the logo might be displaying differently on desktop and mobile views due to the responsive design settings in Qualtrics. Here's how you can adjust it:

1. Check Logo Size Settings: First, ensure that the logo size settings are appropriate for both desktop and mobile views. Qualtrics allows you to set different sizes for different devices. You can adjust the logo size by selecting the logo element in the survey editor and modifying its properties.

2. Adjust Responsive Design Settings: Qualtrics offers responsive design options to ensure that surveys display correctly on various devices. You can adjust these settings to control how elements, including the logo, are displayed on desktop and mobile devices. Look for options related to responsive design in the survey editor and experiment with different settings to achieve the desired outcome.

3. Preview on Different Devices: After making changes, it's essential to preview the survey on both desktop and mobile devices to see how the logo appears in each view. This will help you fine-tune the settings to ensure that the logo looks appropriate on all devices.

4. Test Across Different Browsers: Additionally, test the survey across different web browsers to ensure consistent display. Sometimes, certain browsers may interpret responsive design settings differently, leading to inconsistencies in how the logo appears.

5. Contact Qualtrics Support: If you're still experiencing issues after trying the above steps, consider reaching out to Qualtrics support for assistance. They can provide guidance specific to your situation and help you resolve any technical issues you encounter.

By adjusting the logo size settings and responsive design options in Qualtrics, you should be able to ensure that the logo displays consistently across both desktop and mobile views.

Leave a Reply