Modify the answers of a respondant that didn't finish the survey | XM Community
Solved

Modify the answers of a respondant that didn't finish the survey

• 11 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hey Everyone,
I sent a survey by email (with lots of embedded data) to alumni. Unfortunately, some respondants didn't have the time to answer : some began and didn't finish.
We want to call them over the phone (the one who started the survey) and administrate the survey over the phone (for those who started the survey) in order to have a decent answer rate.

How can we do so ? When I go to "Distributions" - "Emails" - "Download history" I have an Excel with the names, survey status and a link. But the links send me to an "Error Network"

If you have better ideas do not hesitate !
Thanks for your help !!

icon

Best answer by NiC 12 April 2022, 15:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Hi BenjaminL ,

If you had sent the survey invites using individual links, and if survey links are not expired then the best method will be to use the links we get when we download the distribution as this links will record the previous progress and only new questions would be required to be asked.
Ideally you should not get Error Network page, please check with Qualtrics Support team as this is not ideal behavior

If you have used individual links and if the survey links are expired then it would be great if you could use the retake link, so that previous responses won't be asked again.

Leave a Reply