Multiple carry forward in one question | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi so im trying to get multiple statements carry forward to one ques, is that possible to do - my problem below

Q.1 How much time do you allocate in any of the functions? (respondents are supposed to add the % as an answer for each of the functions listed below)

1. Manufacturing
  2. Planning
  3. xx
  4. XX
  5. XX
  6. XX

Q.2 How much time do spend on the following sub-function of manufacturing ? (respondents are supposed to add the % as an answer for each of the sub-functions listed below)

1. aa
  2. bb
  3. cc
  4. dd
  5. ee
  6. ff

Below are all the sub-activities within each function for which you indicated that you/your immediate reports spend time on. For each of these activities, please indicate whether you think you should spend more time on, less time on, or an appropriate amount of time

Now here i want to pull selected functions and selected sub-functions for a Likert scale can that be done ?

carry forward the selected functions from Q1 and its respective selected sub-functions from ques 2

Hi @Anvi15,

You can do that by list out all of your functions and sub-functions in the Likert scale question and set display logic for each one based on the selection of Q.1 and Q.2

Let me know if it helps

Thanks, this solves for it :)

@Anvi15 Happy to help 👍

Leave a Reply