Users having problems with logins | XM Community

Users having problems with logins

• 15 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

We are having problems with users that when they are not on campus or their offices then cannot login to their Qualtrics accounts or respond to any Qualtrics surveys. They are getting DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN message. They have cleared their cookies/cache, tried all the browsers and get the same error message. The same user will be able to login to their accounts when they are on campus/office.
We even had non Qualtrics users having problems answer surveys also they get the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. It seems to be hit and miss error messages.
Anyone know how to fix this problem?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Linda_charlton Hm, this sounds like it may not be intended functionality. If you haven't already, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle an issue like this 😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

JoseS I created many support tickets about this and they keep getting closed right away because it not Qualtrics or campus problem. I think we have 2 out 3 working now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Linda_charlton I see, apologies our Support team is unable to help with this issue. My only other suggestion would be to contact your IT team for solutions. If that is not possible, I hope you receive some guidance from our Community!

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

JohnS my IT teams sends me right back to Qualtrics like I said above. But I think it was internet provider company in the rural ND problem for the two we got working. But they have the same provider at the office where it worked but when they are at home it didn't work until last week. So we have one person that still have problems and they have fiber I don't know if they contacted their provider like we asked.

Leave a Reply