Why I get a yellow textbox with the answer selected after answer the regarding question? | XM Community
Skip to main content

I use preview to see if my survey were flowing as I expected, however during the process to answering the questions I got a yelow text box with the description and answer option selected of the previous question. I didn´t see this in a previous block, and I was wondering why I am getting this. Anyone can explain me and let me know how to make this disappear?

See below what I am refering:

Thank you!

Hi @Josang,

As i can see that you’re getting it in yellow because you are using ‘Scoring’ in survey.

If you remove scoring then it will become normal and you will see it in white as all of us normally get.

If you want to keep scoring and you want to change only background color do let me know. 

For more information on ‘Scoring’ please refer below link:

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-tools/scoring/

Hope this works for you.

Regards,

Sachin N

Display of this last screen with yellow box is the representation of scoring done.

You can disable this page by disabling the feature as shown below and in the back end keeps the scoring as well:

Hope this helps!

Hey @Josang ,

This is a known behavior of the “Scoring” feature, I believe - you have currently selected “After Each Question” checkbox which has led to the yellow box. As a best practice, it is ideal to select “At the end of summary” option as that will not hamper User Experience and result in less drop-outs

Hi all,

Thanks for you answers! I just unchecked “after each question” slot and the yellow textbox dissapear. 

Best,

JA

Leave a Reply