Why stores 'embedded data' the data according to the labeling of an old discret choice experiment? | XM Community

Why stores 'embedded data' the data according to the labeling of an old discret choice experiment?

• 13 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello,
I have designed a discret choice experiment (DCE) with 13 randomized choice tasks on the basis of an already existing DCE with five choice tasks. The javascript for the experiment is completely new and the html for the visualization of the tasks also. You may find a excerpt of the embedded data and one exemplary choice task in the screenshots below.
When I click through the experiment and then look at the data, it turns out, that the first five choice tasks are stored in the data with the labeling of the old experiment. The choice tasks six to 13 however, are saved with the new labeling - as it is intended to. I have tried different approaches like writing the embedded data again but I do not find the reason for this issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
grafik.pnggrafik.png

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/21537/why-stores-embedded-data-the-data-according-to-the-labeling-of-an-old-discret-choice-experimentTeamRS - Sorry, the problem statement does not clearly describe the problem. Can you please provide more details?

Leave a Reply