Deleting a Translated Survey | XM Community
Solved

Deleting a Translated Survey

• 21 May 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge +2
Hello,

I used the built-in Google-generated translator to translate a survey, but now I would like to get rid of that translated survey. I don't see that option anywhere though. When I go to Translation Overview, it only shows that I can upload/download the translation or add another language.
Sorry if it's silly but I literally clicked everywhere and searched the forums for translated survey support, but I dont see any posts that explain this to me.

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 21 May 2019, 21:03

View original

5 replies

Hello @Yvonne1001 ,

If you want to remove the translation, then just uncheck the language checkbox from "Edit languages....." option and then click delete translation.
Badge +2
Hi @Shashi

Aha! That's a little embarrassing...Thank you so much! 😶
Is it possible to delete a language from an active survey? I am looking for the language checkbox and am not finding it. A colleague who is a native Russian speaker alerted us to the poor translation offered by Google translate and we want to remove it.
Badge

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/18014#Comment_18014Tools --> Translate Survey --> Translation Overview (on the right-hand side) --> Add Language (in the center). In there, you can deselect and delete languages.

Badge +1

Hello, 

I am having the same trouble. Apparently, I cannot de-select the language and cannot cancel the named translation. How can I do that? 

Leave a Reply