Further report customization options? | XM Community
Skip to main content
Hello, I am creating a report for a survey and finding the customization options lacking in the Reports tab. I'm trying to customize my visualizations in order to fit the text nicely in the space and to make the charts more appealing. I've included two examples I'm struggling with, a donut pie chart and a gauge chart.

1. For the donut pie chart there is no option I can see to adjust the size of the hole, which I am able to do in the Results tab. Also the label text is too close together for two of the labels which I cannot find a way to edit (IMAGE 1)

2. For the gauge chart I can't change the width of the arc or any other modifications except for the font size of the number in the centre (IMAGE 2). In the Basecamp training videos on this topic there is an example gauge chart in the background which is what I want my gauge chart to look like (IMAGE 3). So there must be a way to do this that I can't figure out!

Thanks all,

Marianne

!

!

!
Hi, @mariannedawson! Just wanted to jump in here and give you a bit of insight into your two questions regarding reporting features. In regards to your first question, there is currently not a way to adjust the size of the hole or spacing of the labels. As far as your second question goes, the screenshot you provided looks like an older version of our reporting feature that we have since updated the features and functionalities of. If you have not yet already, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category for any reporting functionalities that you would like to see on the platform. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea! 😃
Thanks @KendraR, I got in touch with the support team and they did file a few feature requests for me.
hi @support team - I'd be interested in further customization possibilities for the gauge chart in the report section as well. Personally I'd like to either be able to customize the font color and size below the gauge. or be able to select to show this or not. I will file a feature request as well, but just to share I have a similar need for further customization of the gauge in the Qualtrics reports.
!

This is what i would love to adjust (either remove, or alter text, or change font size/color - to hide this by making this white).

Leave a Reply